- Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from mamours.com.my and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Order: You can submit an order for products to mamours.com.my by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in Ringgit Malaysia (RM). Delivery is only available within Malaysia. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/ debit card payment is approved by your credit card/ debit card company.
a. The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
- Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions*. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. Only credit and debit cards are acceptable as payment for orders via this site. Please ensure an accurate shipping information is supplied. It is your responsibility to check all the details on the order confirmation are correct. Charges incurred due to incorrect details will not be refunded.
*but subject to our right to withdraw such acceptance where your offer relates to goods that have been priced below that which we intended and/or where discounts have been applied or used in error.
- Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within Malaysia within seven working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 28 days from acceptance. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products at your risk. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/ debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred. All goods are delivered in good condition. Please check the package upon receival before signing on the receipt. The transporter office will not be responsible for the goods if you have signed indicating the goods are received in good condition will make no compensation if goods are damaged during delivery. If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, or lost in the post, mamours.com.my cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result.
- Payment: For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is dispatched for delivery to you. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know.
a. Payment shall be made by a credit or debit cards. Your receipt of an electronic or other form order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the order or our offer to sell. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to accept or decline your order or limit the order quantity for any reason. For credit card payments, such payment is subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing the credit card and we shall not be liable in any way if such financial institution refuses to accept or honour the credit card for any reason. We may require, at our option, that any order placed over certain dollar amounts receive our pre-approval. We also may require additional verification or information before accepting any order. All products selected in the Online store will be charged in Ringgit Malaysia (RM). Taxes will not be charged based on the shipping address. We do not accept payment by Cheque or Money order.
- Warranties: The majority of products will be covered for a period of 24 months from delivery date, from defects in materials and workmanship. We will replace products (or, where relevant, the faulty part) free of charge. This only applies if the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed. We will not have any further liability in respect of the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Colours: Colours may vary when displayed on different computer screen. Complaint of colour differences are not acceptable.
- Typographical Errors: In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Product Availability : We cannot guarantee product availability and products, nonetheless, these items may not be available for immediate delivery. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order. If there is any revision, discontinuance, or cessation, we may, in our discretion, ship products which have substantially similar functionality and specifications to the products ordered or cancel your order.
- Return Policy: There is no refund or return of item purchased via the Online Store. All sales are final.
- Taxation: All prices are the total price and include 6% GST.
- Privacy and Policy : We value our customers and their privacy. All personal information is used to ensure efficient processing of your order. This information is used by our staff for contacting and identifying customers and their needs. We will not give, sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so or you authorize us to do so.
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.