QUINNY AND MAXI-COSI FOR LIFE – Lifetime Warranty
Whenever you’re on the move with your little one, we want you to walk without worry. Now, we can’t smooth out the bumpy road in front of you, but we can make sure that wherever you may go, you always feel confident about the quality of your Quinny and Maxi-Cosi. Taking care of families is what our service is all about. That’s why we want you to enjoy our products for as long as possible, without worrying about something going wrong.
When you register your brand new Quinny or Maxi-Cosi, we give you an unlimited guarantee: a Lifetime Warranty. This means that for as long as you use your stroller, we’ve got you covered. We promise.
Should you run into any problems with your stroller, we will be happy to help you out. Please note that Lifetime Warranty is not transferable to the next owner, for example when you give away or sell the product.
Register on time
To get your Lifetime Warranty, please click below button to register your purchase within 30 days of the date of purchase : https://www.mamours.com.my/warranty/
Terms & Conditions
- Lifetime Warranty is only applicable for all Quinny items purchased from 30 March 2017.
- Lifetime Warranty is only applicable for all Maxi-Cosi items purchased from 28 May 2018.
- A digital copy of proof of purchase (receipt) must be uploaded to support the purchase of the Quinny and/or Maxi-Cosi product.
- The term “Lifetime” in this program refers to the period of use by the holder of the Warranty for his/her children.
- The Lifetime Warranty is only eligible, and recognized by the authorized dealer, for the first user.
- The Lifetime Warranty is NOT eligible for hand-me-downs or secondary purchase of the pushchair/stroller or carrycot.
- The Warranty Program covers any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when used in normal conditions and in accordance with our user manuals. If a Quinny and/or Maxi-Cosi product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge, or a spare part will be made available to you.
- The Warranty Program does not cover to the following:
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear. Examples of normal wear and tear include wheels and fabric worn down by regular use and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
- Damage caused by accidents
- Abusive use
- Fire and liquid contact or other external causes
- Damage which is the consequence of failing to comply with the user manual
- Damage caused by use with another product
- Damage caused by service by a repair agent not authorized by Dorel
- The product is stolen or if any label or identification number has been removed from the product or has been changed.
- Damages sustained by product that is not covered by the warranty program, can be sent for repair or provided a spare part, at a reasonable price, when and where it is available.
- This warranty may only be invoked in the country where the consumer had purchased a Quinny and/or Maxi-Cosi product from, either from a subsidiary of the Dorel Australia and/or authorized distributors or retailers.
- Products purchased from authorized distributors or retailers that remove or change labels or identification numbers are considered unauthorized.
- No Warranty applies to these products since the authenticity of these products cannot be ascertained.
- The original proof of purchase (receipt) must be presented upon claim of the warranty.
SPARE PARTS & REPAIRS FROM DEFECT
- Upon valid claim under this warranty, you may need to return your product to the authorized distributor / retailer where the product was purchased from, depending on the severity of the defect.
- Shipping of the product is at the responsibility of the owner and at the owner’s cost.